Hey everyone,
While technology is expanding and growing, I believe it is having a some what negative impact on education. Technology can help in education. It can make students and teachers more organized and also make information presented easier and more accessible. However, I believe that students as well as teachers can become too reliant on advances in technology. Students often use the internet to search for answers and ideas for an essay rather then actually reading the book or solving the problem. Students text there friends and do homework together and may not get as good of a grasp on the material. Also, Teachers rely on technology too. Teachers use power points and slides to get their point across instead of actually going in depth and teaching the material. A lot of work is assigned online by teachers instead of doing it in class where they can help students and write problems or ideas out for students. I believe the U.S. is just as intelligent as any other country but I feel that our goals are not all about doing the school work with these advances in technology that help us through it.
http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,15154,00.asp#fbid=55cXfZDdrYV
No comments:
Post a Comment